Life Sciences Content Writer and Manager
I am a passionate storyteller and life sciences content creator with 13+ years of experience. My superpower is explaining complex things simply – be it software to support a clinical trial, study protocol, or the latest guidance. My focus is on producing content that adds value and meets the needs of the reader. CRO experience includes Medrio, PPD, Thermo Fisher, AES, Pharm-Olam, and Precision for Medicine.
· Skillsoft Content Marketing Manager Journey | PPD| 2021
· Google Analytics | Advanced Google Analytics | 2021
· Google Analytics | Google Analytics for Beginners | 2021
· Google Analytics | Google Analytics Individual Qualification | 2021-2022
· HubSpot | Digital Advertising | 2021-2022
· HubSpot | Digital Marketing | 2021-2022
· HubSpot | Email Marketing | 2021-2023
· HubSpot | Inbound Marketing | 2021-2023
· HubSpot | SEO | 2021-2022
· HubSpot | Social Media Marketing Certification Course | 2021-2023
Get in touch
I am always available for side collaborations and talks worldwide. If you want to chat about clinical trials, upcoming research, or anything else, don’t hesitate in reaching out.
• B2B Marketing
• Case Study Writing
• Content Development
• Digital Marketing Strategy
• Infographic Design
• Omnichannel Marketing
• SEO Strategy
• Social Media Marketing
• Strategic Planning
• Website Development
SENIOR CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER | MEDRIO | 2022-PRESENT
· Develop and execute on the overall content marketing strategy.
· Maintain the marketing editorial calendar and ensure deliverables are being met by the intended dates.
· Oversee a team of contract and freelance writers to support the content marketing funnel.
· Ideate, write, and edit marketing-promotional content for traditional and digital channels including blogs, white papers, email marketing campaigns, web copy, social media posts, trade show exhibitory, direct mail, video scripts, and customer communications.
· Conduct discovery calls with Medrio colleagues, customers, and partners to develop unique stories that showcase our solutions and services.
· Work alongside Subject Matter Experts to develop thought-leadership content in the form of webinars, white papers, and podcasts.
· Translate product announcements and updates into effective sales enablement materials.
· Apply a ‘test-and-learn’ copywriting approach with the ability to first define goals then experiment, fine tune and iterate toward success, leveraging data available from HubSpot and other sources.
· Partner across our organization to build, refine, and steward our brand writing standards, production templates, and production workflows.
· Proofread content and presentations created by Marketing colleagues for alignment to Medrio’s writing style guides and brand standards.
· Identify opportunities to repurpose and refine marketing content into other forms of promotional materials.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER | PPD | 2021-2022
· Spearheaded campaign to promote AES patient recruitment at sites outside US, earning conversion rate of 7.64% vs benchmark 3.04%, cost-per-conversion $30 vs $116, click through 3.8% vs 2.4%
· Audited case study library for accuracy and developed case study strategy, including improved storytelling and value proposition development
MARKETING MANAGER | PHARM-OLAM | 2019-2021
· Boosted site traffic by over 30% for 12 months through content development and roughly 40% year over year
· Led thought leadership campaign that drove $2 million in sales
· Oversaw patient recruitment efforts to support study enrollment and retention, including patient-facing materials (written and digital) and those for investigators, advocacy groups, and sites.
· Projects: US DoD-Operation Warp Speed, Valneva, Crinetics
CONTRACT WRITER/CONSULTANT |FREELANCE| 2009-2022
· Boost web traffic by 220% through improved SEO
· Reduced writing labor costs by over 60%
· Managed budgets up to $500k
· Grew profit margin by 57% via in-depth cost analyses
MBA | 2007 | UNIVERSITY OF EXETER, EXETER, DEVON, UK
· Major: Financial Management
BS | 2000 | FROSTBURG STATE UNIVERSITY, FROSTBURG, MD, US
· Major: Psychology, Minor: Sociology
AS | 2000 | ALLEGANY COLLEGE OF MARYLAND, CUMBERLAND, MD, US
· Major: Sociology
AS | 1999 | ALLEGANY COLLEGE OF MARYLAND, CUMBERLAND, MD, US
· Major: Psychology